Roofing & Insulation
Need a new roof? Let Kopke teach you the keys to a successful roofing project. If your roof is replaced properly, you will never need another one as long as you live. And we put it in writing with our “Lifetime Guarantee”.
Give us a call today, or request a consultation online.
Do you have a question about your roof? Call the office, and we will be glad to discuss it with you. We are experts at ventilation, flashings, shingles, underlayments, etc.
Most importantly, we will take care to make sure that you are well informed and well educated about your project, and what steps will be taken to insure quality during the job.
Check us out on Angie’s list and the Better Business Bureau, and you will see that we can be trusted to do a good job.
References gladly provided.
Also, ask about combining attic insulation, siding, trim, gutters, and/or gutter guards as part of a discounted roofing package. The more you combine, the deeper the discounts on the package.
Are you or anyone you know looking to add insulation, and dramatically lower your energy bill this winter? Get a price from us! When considering attic insulation, remember that not all types perform the same. The three most common types of attic insulation are: traditional fiberglass, blown-in cellulose and spray foam insulation. We offer all of the different types to fit your needs. Request a free quote today.
- How Much Does Remodeling Cost (In Southeast Michigan)?
- When to Repair or Replace Your Roof
- Why We Don’t Email Quotes or Leave Them in the Mailbox
- Roof Replacement | and Why We No Longer Do Roof Repairs
- Understanding Attic Insulation
- Tips about Roofing and Attic Ventilation
- The Importance of Having All Homeowners Present at the Initial Consultation